2020 Meeting Schedule
|Committee Meetings:||Regular Meetings:|
|January 13, 2020||January 21, 2020|
|February 10, 2020||February 13, 2020|
|March 10, 2020||March 12, 2020|
|April 2, 2020||April 6, 2020|
|May 11, 2020||May 14, 2020|
|June 15, 2020||June 29, 2020|
|July 9, 2020 (Combined Meeting)||July 9, 2020 (Combined Meeting)|
|August 10, 2020||August 13, 2020|
|September 10, 2020 (Combined Meeting)||September 10, 2020 (Combined Meeting)|
|October 5, 2020||October 8, 2020|
|November 9, 2020||November 12, 2020|
|December 3, 2020 (Combined Reorganization)||December 3, 2020 (Combined Reorganization)|
DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC, ALL BOARD MEETINGS WILL OCCUR LIVE VIA VIDEO CONFERENCE
Board meetings will occur on the already established days and times but will meet virtually. The public is always welcome to attend!
The public is welcome to attend via one of the following methods:
- ZOOM MEETING - If you wish to speak to the Board, this is the best method. Please ensure you connect from a device with a working microphone (camera is optional but recommended). Please view the suggestions and tips below if you intend to speak. If you encounter technical issues regarding audio, you can connect to audio via phone by following the instructions for "join and use a phone for audio"
On the day of each scheduled Board meeting, new links for both of the above methods will be posted here. Again, each scheduled meeting will have a different link every month.
Time: Jul 2, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,98753376273# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,98753376273# US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 987 5337 6273
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acP7O333Gk
IF YOU INTEND TO ADDRESS THE BOARD - THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- You must connect via ZOOM
- You must connect with a device with a working microphone (camera is optional but recommended)
- You are required to remain muted until called on to speak. Anyone not following this rule will be removed from the meeting. Interruptions will not be tolerated.
- At the start of the meeting, you will be required to "sign-up" to speak by writing your name and intention to speak into the chat option.
- The Board President will open the meeting for public comments twice per meeting - near the beginning and again near the end. During these times, those who signed up to speak will be called on to unmute, state your name, and address the Board.