2021 Meeting Schedule
|Committee Meetings:||Regular Meetings:|
|January 7, 2021||January 14, 2021|
|February 4, 2021||February 11, 2021|
|March 4, 2021||March 11, 2021|
|April 8, 2021||April 8, 2021 (Combined Meeting)|
|May 6, 2021||May 13, 2021|
|June 3, 2021||June 10, 2021|
|July 8, 2021 (Combined Meeting)||July 8, 2021 (Combined Meeting)|
|August 5, 2021||August 12, 2021|
|September 2, 2021 (Combined Meeting)||September 9, 2021 (Combined Meeting)|
|October 7, 2021||October 14, 2021|
|November 4, 2021||November 11, 2021|
|December 2, 2021 (Combined Reorganization)||December 2, 2021 (Combined Reorganization)|
DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC, ALL BOARD MEETINGS WILL OCCUR LIVE VIA VIDEO CONFERENCE
Board meetings will occur on the already established days and times but will meet virtually. The public is always welcome to attend!
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Mar 4, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Ellwood City Area SD Committee Meeting
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
IF YOU INTEND TO ADDRESS THE BOARD - THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- You must connect via ZOOM
- You must connect with a device with a working microphone (camera is optional but recommended)
- You are required to remain muted until called on to speak. Anyone not following this rule will be removed from the meeting. Interruptions will not be tolerated.
- If you would like to speak please "raise your hand", your hand will remain raised until your are unmuted to speak.
- The Board President will open the meeting for public comments twice per meeting - near the beginning and again near the end. During these times, those who signed up to speak will be called on to unmute, state your name, and address the Board.